teenhood

     today I went out with my friends. it rained quite heavily until noon. as for me and other youngsters who are living in Kuantan, the most common places for us to hang out are MegaMall and ECMall. not much options unlike in the big city, Kuala Lumpur. so the day started when I woke up early in the morning and washed the dishes. not my daily routine. just filling up time before going. then took a bath, got myself ready and my brother gave me a ride there.
     then I met my classmates at the New Horizon Restaurant near MegaMall. looking at their upset faces because of some unavoidable issues, me and FFA decided to leave the place and walked straight to MegaMall. it was like a date. just the two of us. weren't thinking much about other people. okay kidding. we strolled about the building and had KFC as our breakfast as well as lunch. two-in-one. not long after she left because she needed to blablabla.
     after I sank into despair I joined them guys for a movie. we watched Gulliver's Travels and it was hilarious although it was a bit inappropriate. but never mind. we're all turning 18 next year. before that we went to CAPCOM. we played this game, kicked this machine, cursed that person and etc. here we go another bucket of sins. I even tried playing the DDR Game and I looked like a stupid moron.  it was embarrassing even though it was only me and my friends around. I swear I won't play that thing again after this. later on we looked around for some shirts at the Reject Shop.
     at almost 6.00pm after the movie finished we agreed to walk home and so we did. it was fun after all. we talked, we laughed and we got our jeans wet.

*some photos missing*

No comments:

Post a Comment

any comment/idea will be greatly appreciated.
and it depends on me whether I wanna reply or not.
or else, I just smile. n_n