future Wirawati


     tomorrow morning. gather at Stadium Darul Makmur then take a bus to the 'jungle'. so this post is gonna be the last one until I come back. wonder if I ever come back. I hope so. please do pray for my safety and health okay? that's if u wanna see me again.
     now I've all kinds of feeling. super excited, nervous, worried and scared. wait. I'm not scared of anything. what's there to be scared of? the place? the people? the activities? myself? well just a bit for myself. scared of being punished. u know I'm always late in everything. never been the first one who arrives and etc. but I know I can take good care of myself. I'm grown-up now remember? and I'll learn something there.
     so before I leave I want all of u, no matter who u are to me, to take care of yourselves. because u know u got someone who loves u and that person is me. so long Kuantan.

p/s : I'm not gonna cry a tear for anybody. except my mum. I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

any comment/idea will be greatly appreciated.
and it depends on me whether I wanna reply or not.
or else, I just smile. n_n