Matriculation offer

*some photos missing*

Program Dua Tahun
     I was like, "what? dua tahun!? oh no. give me a break. there goes my teenhood."

Sains
     again I was like, "what? Science!? oh no. I'm not sure if I can still continue in this."

Kolej Matrikulasi Pahang
     again and again I was like, "what? KMPh!? oh no. why so near? please send me further."

23 Mei 2011
     again, again and again I was like, "what? May 23rd!? oh hell no. why so soon? it means I'm home for only another 24 days."

     great. the next thing that I wished for is I was dead.

p/s : I should be grateful. I know.

2 comments:

  1. waaa dapt kmph juga ea sama la kite :)
    jumpa kat sana nnt tau :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awak.. kita jumpa kat sana k?? saya pun g jugak kat sana.. salm ukhwah.. follow la blog saya..

    http://miafarhana93.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

any comment/idea will be greatly appreciated.
and it depends on me whether I wanna reply or not.
or else, I just smile. n_n