first year ends

*some photos missing*

     Alhamdulillah. this is the best I could do. and this is the least I could give to my parents. I hope I'm not disappointing them. and I hope I'm not letting them down. can't u see clearly? I've learnt so much from my past. I managed to make it higher. and that's a big achievement for myself though some people don't think the same. I've performed well than before. burning the midnight oil really pays off.
     by the way my parents took me out for dinner to celebrate my small improvement. it's good to be the last child of the family.

2 comments:

  1. booo...
    Haha. Proud of you lah LEPAT ;D
    Really hope i can congratulate personally.
    Anyhow,you better strike for 4.00 next time ha.

    ReplyDelete

any comment/idea will be greatly appreciated.
and it depends on me whether I wanna reply or not.
or else, I just smile. n_n