Matric preparation II

     yesterday again with my father I went to BSN to settle the college fee. surprisingly located less than a kilometre from my house. saw a future collegemate there. I knew it when I accidentally listened to his mother and the officer conversation. I heard something like "Matrik Pahang". it's okay if I misheard. it won't bother me at all.
     happy that the payment slip's in hand. we rushed to Bank Islam for the ATM card. not many people this time. guess I'm the only one who're doing the last-minute preparation.
     post office was our semifinal destination. bought two revenue stamps. each costs RM10. wonder what makes it so unreasonable. luckily I was quite wealthy. just paid anything necessary without grumbling too much.
     lastly to Double A Stationary Shop. made several copies of the offer letter, agreement letter and the payment slip. job's done. wait for another chapter of hectic. coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

any comment/idea will be greatly appreciated.
and it depends on me whether I wanna reply or not.
or else, I just smile. n_n