MUET

*some photos missing*

     Alhamdulillah. wasn't as expected. almost hadn't enough time answering Reading and Writing papers. for Reading I remember that I didn't read two articles. and for Writing I'm always out of the topic. for Listening I'm confident that I've did my best. and lastly for Speaking I kinda stuttered a lot in Part A but enjoyed the group discussion in Part B.
     I've decided to resit my MUET for satisfaction. wish to do better by having good timing and concentration. and good points. if I managed to reach Band 4 then it'll strengthen my qualification to go for TESL.

2 comments:

  1. chayok2 kak nad..May Allah bless you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow..congrats nad...i'm proud of you..hehehe..moga2 tercapai hajat nak dptkan band 4 tu ye.. gambate!

    ReplyDelete

any comment/idea will be greatly appreciated.
and it depends on me whether I wanna reply or not.
or else, I just smile. n_n