MUET II

*some photos missing*

     Alhamdulillah. this time me and my Matric friends who resat this test were completely on our own. our English lecturers had to keep on with the syllabus. they could only give us encouragement and that was it. in this opportunity I'd like to thank my English lecturer, Miss Noor Firdaus binti Ramli @ Yusof, for giving me knowledge, tips and tricks on how to tackle the exam questions and for teaching me to be more rational, realistic and relevant when writing, especially, argumentative essays. thank you so much. I love you and I'll surely miss you after this.
     and as for me I've did my best. but still I get lower score than before. but it's okay. I'm sure there's hikmah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

any comment/idea will be greatly appreciated.
and it depends on me whether I wanna reply or not.
or else, I just smile. n_n