UTeM preparation II

     tomorrow is the day I'm gonna leave my hometown to explore a new world out there - a new life as a university student, specifically, a UTeM student. before this, I've went through lives as a regular student (unpopular, unnoticeable) in daily school which was dull and boring, as a PLKN trainee which was quite tough and challenging and as a Matric student which was tiring but fun in some ways. and I'm wondering, "how's it gonna be? is it awesome? or just fearsome?". some say that life in college isn't the same as in university. really? well how different could it be? it seems like I've to figure that one out myself.
     currently I'm about 75% ready (I've no idea how did I calculated that). most items in my shopping list have been bought. and some have not. yet. I will continue buying stuff once I'm in Malacca. I guess. and I hope they're all cheap and affordable. as for documents, I think they're all set. and clothes.. I'm genuinely lazy to deal with that right now. I know. it's crazy. but half of them are folded and are already in the giant luggage. small matter. oh darn it. my busted laptop. what am I supposed to do? and my phone is like the cikai-cikai one and there's no way to an Internet access. huwaa. such a nuisance. can I just take care of it later?

p/s : wish me all the best eh? may Allah ease everything.

1 comment:

  1. all the best nad ! university life is a bit different but fun too :)

    ReplyDelete

any comment/idea will be greatly appreciated.
and it depends on me whether I wanna reply or not.
or else, I just smile. n_n