UTeM preparation

     look. I don't know where to start, and I clearly don't know where to end. and if I keep typing this post like this, that'll be just a waste of time. and I've got loads and loads of things to be done - gazillion forms to be filled, supporting documents to be copied and validated, places to go, things to buy, people to meet, a fee to be paid, an SSPN-i account to be created, a Sony Xperia™ Z/ZR/ZL that needs to be possessed and etc. frankly, I can't believe that I still can't have one until today even though the price has dropped beautifully which means, I'm so sure that I can own it sooner or later by any means. in this case, dua and patience are highly required.
     what else eh? oh, I've cut my long, straight hair two days ago. and it's kinda funny that every time I went to a barbershop, the lady barber would feel a bit sorry to let my hair go. of course, I've no regrets at all - I'm happier, indeed. no more hair that goes inside of my eyes, my nostrils, my mouth or my ears. and did I mention I hate to use hair clips, hair bands and everything related? because in my opinion, they'll only make our hairs stay in place and.. yeah. well to me, that's just plain ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

any comment/idea will be greatly appreciated.
and it depends on me whether I wanna reply or not.
or else, I just smile. n_n