all grown up

     I'm pretty much sure that I never posted anything about my schoolmates, I mean ex-schoolmates, except for once - that was before I went for the PLKN programme.
     it turned out that we guys had the chance to meet last Sunday. it wasn't a grand gathering or whatsoever, it was merely a simple meeting for grown ups called "the hang out". plus, there were only six of us (ancestors of 5Active family) out of 30 something total. so-called.


*some photos missing*

     we're still like those old good days. nothing has seem to change our attitudes, naughtiness and childishness. all maintained the same, excluding our current looks. for example here is, I'm getting hotter than ever. okay, that sucks. looks are obviously negligible, alright? sensitive issue.
     see that girl in black? that's Amira, our classmate. we managed to 'kidnap' her for a while into the nearest fitting room before we finally released and let her did her part-time job back. after we all felt happy and satisfied of teasing her, we rushed to watch Step-Up 5 : All In. rating for the movie? um, I guess 3/5 is enough.
     though the get-together was short, fun and all, I wish that we can meet up again like this some other time. even if we were given 25 hours per day, it just won't be enough to share all the stories we have.
     much love. thanks for the transportation and hospitality, guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

any comment/idea will be greatly appreciated.
and it depends on me whether I wanna reply or not.
or else, I just smile. n_n