PALAPES vs SUKSIS


PALAPES - Pasukan Latihan Pegawai Simpanan
(ROTU - Reserve Officer Training Unit)
after three years of training, will be commissioned as Second Lieutenant (Leftenan Muda).

SUKSIS - Kor Sukarelawan Siswa Siswi Polis
(Police Undergraduate Voluntary Corps)
after three years of training, will be commissioned as SUKSIS Corps Inspector (Inspektor Kor SUKSIS).

I'm a prospective student in UTeM for this September Intake.
before this, I was only interested in PALAPES.
but since it is not available in UTeM, I decided to join SUKSIS.
I love everything about military - the discipline, the uniform, the activities and all.
and I'd love to gain new experiences.
by joining this, I'll be able to fill my leisure time during weekends with advantageous stuff.
moreover, after three years of training, I'll be commissioned as SUKSIS Corps Inspector.
and that's a big achievement for a SUKSIS member.
I wanna prove that I can be a good citizen to my country.

     ..and that's all I know.

2 comments:

  1. kalau tak silap, benda-benda macam ni dia akan kira berat badan and tinggi juga. tinggi rasanya dah lepas. berat badan tak sure, kena makan banyak eh :))

    ni serius ni, tak main-main.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha. all the best! moga makin tegap dan katang. hoho.

      Delete

any comment/idea will be greatly appreciated.
and it depends on me whether I wanna reply or not.
or else, I just smile. n_n