shaking and shivering

     please ignore the overacting title above. I'm freakishly emotionless for the moment. but still have my eyes wide open for that UPU thing and stuff. according to a rumour, the IPTA placement results will be out on this Thursday. means there are only two days left. if it's true.

*some photos missing*

     so what do we do? yes that's right. ask fervently from Allah swt so that we'll be placed to a place where we belong. meaning to say, if we think that we're genuinely hardworking and incredibly smart, then we shall pray for high prestige university with promising course, which suits ourselves. I mean, it's okay to be demanding. it's our future, our life. and that's the other way round. by the way, it's already Ramadhan. don't worry. Allah will  surely hear us all.

     on the other hand, I'm giving my full concentration on my driving license-making. if not, I'd probably be screaming like a maniac now because I'm oh-so terrified to find out about my UPU result. now that's the beauty of keeping our body and mind busy. and currently I'm a learner's license holder. you know, the one with the L. and tomorrow is gonna be the third day of my driving class. still suck at it. the clutch and the brake.. I don't know. I guess they just don't like me. ke aku pijak kuat sangat? nasib kaulah kan. dah memang kerja kau kena pijak. siapa suruh kau jadi clutch dengan brake pedal? dengan accelerator sekali terasa.
     harap-harap pada bulan yang mulia ni Allah lembutkan hati cikgu bila mengajar. nanti tak pasal-pasal dapat belajar bawa van jenazah free bulan puasa ni. and semoga Ramadhan kali ni lain dari bulan-bulan Ramadhan kita yang lepas - dari segi amal ibadat yang meningkat juga iman dan takwa yang semakin kukuh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

any comment/idea will be greatly appreciated.
and it depends on me whether I wanna reply or not.
or else, I just smile. n_n