UPU result

     today was fun. I learned how to park a car. even though banyak tiang jatuh. sorry! but I think it's normal for beginners. ain't that right? and for the first time ever, I get to hold my very own L license.
     once I got home, after "Assalamualaikum..", I rushed into my room. lepas campak tudung and segala benda yang boleh dicampak, terus buka laptop.
     Bismillah, Bismillah, Bismillah. puff! and then this showed up.

*some photos missing*

     Alhamdulillah. this is it. Bachelor's Degree in Manufacturing Engineering (Engineering Materials) at Technical University of Malaysia Malacca. wah, gitu. at first, I needed somebody to slap me back and forth across the face because I couldn't believe what was in front of me. granted, this is way too much. and I'm actually very grateful. I don't mind if it's not the course I'm looking forward to take in the future, as long as it's still in my field of interest - engineering.
     but wait. there's more. does this university have PALAPES? Google. and the answer is just another sad story. but it does have SUKSIS. and I guess that'll do.


No comments:

Post a Comment

any comment/idea will be greatly appreciated.
and it depends on me whether I wanna reply or not.
or else, I just smile. n_n